Monday, February 26, 2007

This is our chance

Our big meeting at Lee is 3pm Tuesday Feb 27th!

I hope you all will do your best to be there - it will be very important to us. They are holding this for us because we have asked for the information. The Dual Language reps, Early Childhood reps, as well as Principal Zapata and Area Superintendent Emilio Castra will be there. This is huge.

This is our opportunity to find out what the programs require, how we adopt them, what impact they may have and how that will effect our neighborhood school. I learned more about the Dual Language Sat at the DISD community forum and think it is VERY impressive. I think this could be an awesome opportunity for us, but I need all of your involvement to make sure that this is what we want for our school. Thank you for your interest and support. -Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Russ said...

Who is elgible for the dual language program? My daughter speaks spanish.